According to the National Fire Protection Association®, nearly half of reported home fires start in the kitchen. To better demonstrate the dangers associated with unsafe cooking, the Hazard Kitchen fire safety simulator offers a pair of powerful teaching aids.
Once set up from their portable case, the two Hazard Kitchen fire prevention simulator modules act as life-size stovetop and countertop. Realistic special effects, such as a simulated red hot electrical element, burning pot, octopus plug and toaster help teach high-risk groups such as seniors and children how to prevent cooking fires. A battery backup even allows you to carry the still-burning pot... to better demonstrate why it should never be done!
or contact us
- Realistic special effects: red hot electrical element, flame, electric arc, lighting effects...
- Battery backup allows you to remove the still-burning pot from the module
- Handy switches and control panel trigger the various simulations
- Moveable stick-on tokens to demonstrate situations
- Illustration packages
- Rugged Pelican Stormcase
- Takes only 2-3 minutes to set up per module
- Size(presentation): 21''L x 19''D x 26''H (53 cm L x 48 cm D x 66 cm H)
- Size (transport): 21'' L x 16'' D x 12'' H (53 cm L x 40 cm D x 30 cm H)
- Simulator weight: 28 lbs (13 kg)
- Front door panels (for countertop)
- Oven panel (for stovetop), with 7'' LCD display showing an animated fire
- Portable pedestal
- Electronic module that links to Hazard House (Large Group) fire safety simulator for synchronized demo
- Extended Warranty
- Burning pot and red hot electrical element, to be used on the real stove top of an existing "Safety Trailer"
- Units can be purchased individually