Not everyone's home is an actual "house". Whether in high-density residential areas, in senior homes or in increasingly crowded condo projects, fire safety educators must also teach tenants how to help prevent fires. With its realistic special effects, the Hazard Apartment fire safety simulator is the perfect teaching aid to do so.
Help high risk groups like seniors and immigrants better understand how to react in the event of an apartment fire: when to evacuate, how fast heavy smoke can spread into stairways and corridors, how to prevent the fire from spreading... Teach how to turn potential hazards into a risk-free space... for all tenants!
Video coming soon!
or contact us
- Realistic special effects: smoke, flame, electric arc, lighting effects, sounds...
- Flip panels turn each "hazard" into a "safe practice"
- Moveable stick-on tokens to demonstrate situations
- Localized lighting to highlight specific rooms and situations
- Remote control
- Takes only 4-6 minutes to set up
- Size(presentation): 72''L x 16''D x 72''H (180 cm L x 40 cm D x 180 cm H)
- Size (transport): 25'' L x 16'' D x 28'' H (64 cm L x 40 cm D x 70 cm H)
- Simulator weight: 45 lbs (20 kg)
- 3D parts
- Thematic illustration packages (senior, emergency preparedness, home risks, kitchen...)
- Extended Warranty
- Hazard Kitchen fire safety simulator
- Smart screen