When responding to a call, police and firefighters never know what to expect. But marijuana "grow houses" and clandestine drug labs take unpredictability to a whole other level.
The Marijuana Grow Ops and Drug Lab simulators are two complimentary modules, both designed to train first responders how to act in dangerous environments. Realistic special effects, flip panels, stick-on illustrations and 3D parts help demonstrate just how dangerous a "typical house" can become. While the cultivation of marijuana routinely presents electrical hazards from meter bypass, panel overload for heating/lighting, tangled wires and cables and various booby traps, clandestine drug labs store dangerous chemicals that must be dealt with.
When your presentation is finished, the unit and various components can be stored into a portable carrying case, ready to be used in another police station or fire department.
Video coming soon.
or contact us
- Portable and compact
- Realistic special effects: smoke, flame, electric arc, lighting effects, sounds...
- Flip panels demonstrate safe actions to be taken by first responders
- Remote control
- Built-in smoke generator: no need to handle "smoke pots", refill only once or twice a year
- Stick-on illustrations and 3D parts
- Takes only 1-3 minutes to set up (per module)
- Rugged Pelican Stormcase
- Size (presentation):
- Marijuana Grow Ops: 40'' L x 19'' D x 27'' H (102 cm L x 48 cm D x 69 cm H)
- Drug Lab: 22'' L x 16'' D x 27'' H (56 cm L x 41 cm D x 69 cm H)
- Size (transport):
- Marijuana Grow Ops: 40'' L x 16'' D x 6.5'' H (102 cm L x 41 cm D x 17 cm H)
- Drug Lab: 22'' L x 16'' D x 8'' H (56 cm L x 41 cm D x 20 cm H)
- Simulator weight:
- Marijuana Grow Ops: 30 lbs (14 kg)
- Drug Lab: 24 lbs (11 kg)
- Extended Warranty