Whether on a construction site, at a fire scene, on a farm or at an accident scene involving downed electrical lines, specialized workers can face serious hazards without being properly trained to deal with them. The Risky Work Environment simulator is a customizable teaching aid designed to show audiences the risks associated with their trade, and how to react.
Loud electrical arcs, smoke and customizable backgrounds and cutouts are used as part of an engaging, interactive presentation. When finished, all the parts fit into a lightweight and handy carrying case, ready to unpack at the next presentation.
See the First Responder video .
or contact us
- Portable, compact and light: only 26 lbs (12 kg)!
- Realistic special effects: smoke, flame, electric arc, lighting effects...
- One set of thematic background illustrations and cutouts (Construction, Firefighters, First Responders, Farm, Hospital, Campus or Office)
- Takes only 6-8 minutes to set up
- Rugged Pelican Stormcase
- Size (presentation): 22'' L x 16'' D x 27'' H (56 cm L x 41 cm D x 69 cm H)
- Size (transport): 22'' L x 16'' D x 8'' H (56 cm L x 41 cm D x 20 cm H) and additional accessory case
- Simulator weight: only 26 lbs (12 kg)
- Additional thematic background illustrations and cutouts
- Contact us for a custom Work Environment package
- Extended Warranty
- Smart screen
- 811 / 911 module (coming soon)